The discipline of finance dealing with the sources of funding and the capital structures of corporations and companies, and the actions that owners / managers take to increase the value of the firm for the shareholders, as well as the tools and analysis used to allocate financial resources.
The primary goal of Corporate Finance is to maximize shareholder value, growth and market share over time and to optimise and maximise capital values of the client.
Our Expertise in corporate finance include:
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Disposals and Re-structuring of firms
- Initial Public Offerings (new listings, reverse mergers, etc..)
- Company Structures, Incorporations, Tax Planning
- Corporate Valuations
- Business and Transaction Services and Advisory
- Capital Raising:
- Debt and Equity Capital Markets
- Private Placements
- Start-up, SME and Corporate legal and financial advisory services
- Corporate Due Diligence
- Risk Analysis and Management
- Management Buy-Out / Buy-In advisory services